Now Hiring Qualified Plumbers
Universal Plumbing & Sewer is a plumbing and drain service company. Plumbers are paid very well, receive benefits, vacation time, retirement plans and are always treated with respect and dignity. Our team work atmosphere allows every employee to work without added job stress.
Universal Plumbing & Sewer Inc believes in serving our customers with excellence to maintain customer loyalty.
Plumbing Technician Requirements:
- Have knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on the job estimates. License preferred.
- The ability to communicate and develop customer solutions using your expertise. Solve complex plumbing and drain problems, diagnose and repair plumbing issues and communicate with customer aspects of the required job so that they will be confident and thoroughly informed before making buying decisions.
- Proven experience in plumbing and drain cleaning.
- Clean driving record, and ability to pass our post-offer background checks and drug test.
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning, fixture repair/installation and other related in-house plumbing services.
- Establish customer connections that build customer loyalty. Educate them in choosing the right products, services, and maintenance plans.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site, including maintaining the company issued equipment and service truck.
- Follow the company’s policies and procedures.
In return for your commitment to service excellence, we will provide you with a great hourly pay as well as bonuses & some commissions, technical training and personal career growth opportunities, coaching on the job, benefits packages, retirement contributions, paid holidays and vacations.
Choose a career at Universal Plumbing & Sewer, Inc. where your work is appreciated and your paycheck reflects your hard work! Universal Plumbing & Sewer, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sex or age.